Apply now to volunteer for the Age of the Brain project
17 October 2012
Age of the Brain, a campaign launched by the European Brain Council, is looking to recruit a volunteer to help develop and implement its Schools and Higher Education Programme, and you can apply now for this exciting opportunity.
The Age of the Brain aims to change the way all European citizens think about their brains and it is a comprehensive communication campaign which includes a Schools and Higher Education Programme (SHEP). The objectives of the SHEP are to help stakeholders to:
• better understand their brain
• improve and support children’s brain growth, development and performance
• understand the importance of good mental health and how to better look after their brain – protect, prevent, nurture, avoid abuse
• better understand the choices that have to be made during life and the impact on brain health from some of these choices (e.g. drinking, smoking, drugs, protective headgear)
This role will provide the volunteer the opportunity to work with the Director of the Schools and Higher Education Programme to ensure the programme and delivery is educational, informative, inspiring, engaging, and fun. This will include:
- Coordinating aspects of the project
- Planning Age of the Brain activities
- Supporting with website content
- Inputting into the design of future Age of the Brain initiatives
For full details on this position please visit the opportunities section of this website to download the Age of the Brain job specification.
For further information or to apply for this volunteering opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com by 5pm Thursday 8th November.
Join the 2403 followers of @PodiumFor2012
Today, we received a visit from the BOC Athletes Commission and from the Rio 2016™ Sports Council. Do you know them? http://ow.ly/i/2kUlk
Successes help raise Andrews' spirits ahead of busy summer http://www.teamgb.com/news/successes-help-raise-andrews-spirits-ahead-busy-summer #Sailing