19th - 24th July 2012, 5 day event with multi-day delegate options
Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), Exhibition Way, Glasgow, G3 8YW
2012's International Convention on Science, Education and Medicine in Sport (ICSEMIS) will be staged in Glasgow by the Brunel 2012 Consortium.
What is the ICSEMIS?
In 2004, the leading four international organisations in sport, sports medicine and sport science agreed to hold a joint scientific conference every four years in the host country of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. This important event gathers over 1,000 delegates, including scientists, academics, and representatives from international federations. It is an opportunity for delegates to share ideas, and communicate with their international colleagues, paving the way for future collaborations and important advancements.
Brunel University are staging 2012's ICSEMIS at the spectacular Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre in Glasgow.
The Brunel 2012 Consortium would like to invite the entire UK HE sport-realted community to join in making one of the most exciting sport-related learning events ever held in the UK a success.
For more information, please visit: http://www.icsemis2012.com/
Professor Celia Brackenridge, Brunel University, Consortium Convenor
- Book your place at Games education conference in Rio this February
- Thanks for your support and final chance to apply to become Get Set mentors
- Register now for a course to maximise your institution’s impact online
- UK colleges help Brazilian students to gain World Cup volunteer roles
- Call for papers and teachers’ opinions for WWI Centenary Commemorations