19th - 24th July 2012, 5 day event with multi-day delegate options
Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), Exhibition Way, Glasgow, G3 8YW
2012's International Convention on Science, Education and Medicine in Sport (ICSEMIS) will be staged in Glasgow by the Brunel 2012 Consortium.
What is the ICSEMIS?
In 2004, the leading four international organisations in sport, sports medicine and sport science agreed to hold a joint scientific conference every four years in the host country of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. This important event gathers over 1,000 delegates, including scientists, academics, and representatives from international federations. It is an opportunity for delegates to share ideas, and communicate with their international colleagues, paving the way for future collaborations and important advancements.
Brunel University are staging 2012's ICSEMIS at the spectacular Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre in Glasgow.
The Brunel 2012 Consortium would like to invite the entire UK HE sport-realted community to join in making one of the most exciting sport-related learning events ever held in the UK a success.
For more information, please visit: http://www.icsemis2012.com/
Professor Celia Brackenridge, Brunel University, Consortium Convenor
- Sheffield Hallam answers late request from Sochi 2014 to supply specialist volunteers
- Visit and play sport in the remodelled London 2012 Olympic Park
- Colleges can still access Flames legacy programme as it gains funding until March 2015
- Join the Pack - volunteer at Rugby Union World Cup 2015
- Put forward a proposal for the official IOC Olympic Agenda 2020